WindStream Communications Spec I-Whls Repair Answ in Greenville, South Carolina
Assist all Windstream Carrier customers, and perform initial troubleshooting and incident creation across all Windstream Carrier products. In this position Specialists are expected to manage customer relationships, create and update trouble tickets for customers, both internal and external, agents, and vendors, as well as utilize multiple systems to pinpoint a customer issue.
- Answer all inbound calls from our customers, internal or external, regarding any trouble or service issue they might be experiencing across the entire Windstream Carrier product suite
- Create and assign Customer Incident Reports to the Carrier Repair Technicians with all required customer and product information
- Utilize multiple systems to verify customer services and perform low level trouble isolation tasks when services are not working correctly
- Provide excellent customer service by promoting Open communication with our customers in their most critical situations
1) General knowledge of the telecommunication products and offerings 2) Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills 3) Possess technical aptitude for performing technical tasks in switches, routers and other telecommunications equipment 4) Ability to work in a high intensity, stressful environment 5) Ability to work a rotating 24x7x365 schedule including Weekends 6) Ability to work alone or as a member of a team 7) Ability to fulfill requirements of Essential Personnel to include: Inclement Weather, Natural Disasters and Federal/Local Government Emergency situations 8) Reliable transportation 9) Ability to multi-task 10) Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience with 1-2 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-South Carolina-Greenville
Job Category: *Customer Service
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17003633