Comcast Supervisor, Customer Svc Strategy & Ops in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Hours: 1PM 10PM Monday through Friday MT time Supervisors are required to work at least one weekend every 5 weeks (this is subject to change based on the business needs)
Responsible for supervising advanced escalation team within a call center environment. Communicates procedures resolves operational issues and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Department Specific Responsibilities:
- Cultivates a positive and motivational team environment that supports the mission of the call center
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to billing CAE4s in order to maintain required service level; provides immediate feedback to associates to increase customer experience and productivity levels.
- Coach and develop all representatives in providing superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback. Hires, holds employee's accountable, and terminates personnel as necessary
- Handles highly escalated customer calls and priority events in a timely manner and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Partners with leadership in the business to business organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication between functional areas.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from customers and representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Partners with peer supervisory groups on the department to calibrate on Quality call monitoring, policies and processes, and share best practices for handling customer interactions, .
- Displays strong written/oral communication and leadership skills.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data to identify trends from statistical analysis and makes recommendations to management for improving Customer Service
- Monitors employee performance, reviews and coaches to ensure accuracy. Ensures competence of CAEs through training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Analyzes and creates reports to recognize trends in productivity on an individual and group basis.
- Design/redesigns reporting and tracking mechanisms in order to optimize visibility and tracking efforts.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Manages and trains Customer Care Operations Specialist and Coordinators.
- Assists in monitoring customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness.
- Ensures adherence to company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent,Business
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer