Comcast Supv, Business Suppt & Analytics in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting in overseeing daily business operations and
ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures. Ensures
internal control adherence and provides audit support. Manages the
financial affairs of the system by implementing and monitoring internal
controls. Prepares financial plans and reports. Conducts studies and
makes recommendations to ensure the effective and cost-efficient
operation of the Company. Provides necessary leadership and guidance
throughout the Business Operations department. Customarily and regularly
directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or
- Assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining internal controls
to safeguard Company assets.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports on capital and operating
- Assists in selecting, training, directing, and motivating department
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer