Eaton Corporation Test Engineer in Guangdong Sheng, China
Product test jig/fixture and related equipment design, fabrication, debugging and repair, maintenance.
On line testing failure analysis and problem solving, testing capability and efficiency improvement.
General testing technical support to production and related department.
Provide technical direction to the plant for design, prototype build & test activities，
Work with DL NPI engineers and customer design engineers.
Qualifications1) Bachelor’s Degree with electronic engineering specialty
2) 3 5 year experiences in safety and security product related manufacturing and testing.
3) Good knowledge and skills of engineering concepts, digital circuit and analogous circuit, RF circuit, familiar with SCM programming and development.
4) Logic analysis capability and problem solving skills, especially prompting electronic product failure analysis and corrective actions
5) PCBA technical knowledge in the areas of manufacturing processes, quality assurance, plant engineering, production/materials planning, maintenance needs and systems application.
6) Good communication in English and well office software skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No