Hilton Front Desk Supervior 前台主管 in Guangzhou, China
An Executive Lounge Host with Hilton Hotels and Resorts comforts executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge Host, you will comfort executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advise and information as requested. An Executive Lounge Host contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Process accurately check-ins and check-out
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Execute tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Hosts serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge in a hotel environment
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Front Desk Supervior 前台主管
Requisition ID: HOT02Y4W