HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician PRN in Gulfport, Mississippi
_Garden Park Medical Center is Hiring a PRN Pharmacy Tech _
Pharmacy technicians assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining the patient records. Pharmacy technicians work under the supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Since 1973, Garden Park has supported the medical needs of the residents of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In 2000, Garden Park Hospital became Garden Park Medical Center as the 130-bed acute care facility moved from its original location on Broad Avenue to its brand new $54 million facility on Community Road in Orange Grove. Our many services and physician specialties enable us to provide a wide variety of care and improve patient health outcomes when illness or injury occurs.
At Garden Park, we want to be the employer of choice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We understand that our employees juggle multiple demands both in and outside of the workplace. For this reason, we offer a variety of programs and resources to help meet your needs. Our focus is clear: a culture focused on recruiting and retaining talented employees within a culture where you are our top priority.
- Must have customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to sustain concentration over long periods of time.
- Must have critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Must role model ethical, safe, fiscally responsible practices
- Must be able to read and comprehend written instructions and follow verbal instructions.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and team building skills
Title: Pharmacy Technician PRN
Location: Mississippi-Gulfport-Garden Park Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06212-2968