Comcast Enterprise Strategic Support Specialist in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for
Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support
and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other
management reports. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource
for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops and manages a sales reporting system that will provide
adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as
strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including
recommendation of system changes.
- Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking.
- Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales
- Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product
Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide
Product Sales management customized reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer