Comcast Procurement Specialist in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for purchasing routine materials, supplies, and services.
Obtains and compiles data for financial analysis. Works on straight
forward tasks with limited supervision.
- Reviews requests and obtains quotes from standard vendors; creates
- Meets with standard vendors on a regular basis.
- Receives equipment; performs asset management; enters data into asset
management database; and delivers equipment to the appropriate end user.
- Processes invoices, enters information into purchasing system, and
works with Accounting to resolve questions on suppliers' invoices.
- Assists in supplier and contractor negotiations. Compiles and
maintains statistics and other data for negotiations.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer