Comcast Project Coordinator in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Shift Offered: Monday Friday 11am to 8pm
Responsible for preparing, scheduling, instructing and coordinating the
necessary internal and external resources to fulfill customer orders
from order submission through implementation within the prescribed time
frames and budget parameters. Ensures implementation objectives and
client expectations are met. Works with moderate supervision/guidance
and is accountable for individual results and impact on the team.
- Identifies and schedules implementation deliverables, milestones and
required tasks including ensuring deliverables are approved and uploaded
to the portal within 24 hours.
- Manages incoming client requests within the thirty minute response
time requirement, provides ongoing site updates hourly and adhere to all
client established deadlines for scheduling.
- Ensures correct technician resources are assigned to the
implementation tasks by vetting the technician skill set and budget
requirements to complete the work on time and under budget.
- Records all agreed upon rates within the purchase order as a legally
- Ensures field resources are on time and prepared by completing the
confirmation/preparation phone calls to technicians. Schedules
alternative resources immediately in the event of any issues.
- Prepares status reports and keeps management, clients and others
informed of status and related issues including requests for changes
from original specifications following the change order approval
- Maintains a level of communication quality that exceeds department
communication standards and policies.
- Assists with managing and or mitigating escalations through proper
monitoring of field technicians. Brings escalations to the attention of
a team lead or manager.
- Maintains levels of productivity, as outlined by management by meeting
KPI (Key Performance Indicators) goals and completing tasks, including
but not limited to job status reports, technical documentation and
closing all work orders/within 24 hours of job completion. Accurately
bills the customer and turns around approved invoices within 48 hours
after creation of invoice.
- Develops relationships with the independently contracted technicians
and answer their questions regarding company policy.
- Coordinates the purchase and delivery of the necessary materials
needed to complete work at each location, including creating accurate
purchase orders and following all required purchasing policies.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer