Comcast Project Manager in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly
complex projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout
to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets,
timelines, and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks critical
project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and
achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team
including exempt and non-exempt employees. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and
design of new projects.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks,
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal
briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item
registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
Provides overall prioritization and director of work assignments, team
resources, etc. Monitor and creates project deliverables.
- Coordinates with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which
may impact successful completion of project.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery,
meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project
- Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains
communication with stakeholders.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning
and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures
effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer