Hilton Public Area Supervisor 公共区域主管 in Hangzhou, China
A Public Area Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing and training staff and organising regular deep cleaning tasks.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Supervisor, you are responsible for overseeing and ensuring the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Public Area Supervisor will also be required to manage and train staff and organise regular deep cleaning tasks. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the cleanliness of all public areas
- Manage, train and develop the public area cleaners
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
- Organise regular deep cleaning tasks, e.g monthly deep cleaning and carpet shampooing
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Patrol Front of House areas and Public Toilets regularly throughout the shift
- Work with other Housekeeping Managers, Office Coordinators, Reception and maintenance to maintain good communication
- Ensure a thorough handover to Housekeeping teams
- Carry out preventative maintenance on equipment
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management
- Provide excellent Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Public Area Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous experience at Supervisory level
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Public Area Supervisor 公共区域主管
Requisition ID: HOT043PM