Hilton Receiving Officer 收货文员 in Hangzhou, China
An Accounts Receivable (AR) Officer, ensures the proper recording of all amounts due to the hotel from guest, concessionaires, tenants, credit card companies and employees.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable (AR) Officer, you will be responsible for the overall responsibilities of ensuring the proper recording of all amounts due to the hotel from guest, concessionaires, tenants, credit card companies and employees. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee all financial accounting and corporate reporting of the Asia Pacific based subsidiaries and branches, ensuring compliance with company, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetables
- Verify all incoming cheques and match the payments against the proper debtor account
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and debits to the various accounts and that they are properly entered on a timely basis
- Manage account inquiries and disputes
- Preparation of quarterly report on AR outstanding days
- Control of all advance deposits received for room’s reservations for posting and banquet functions and forward to reservations for posting into the guest profile
- Balance all subsidiary accounts receivable ledgers to the appropriate control accounts monthly
- Attending to guest queries and resolving disputes, including putting up necessary adjustments when required for Credit/ Finance Manager’s approval
What are we looking for?
A Receivable Accounts Officer, serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviours and values that follow:
- Relevant degree in Finance and/ or studying towards an Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Sound knowledge of Sun, ONQ, SCM / Check EAM, HRIS
- Effective communication and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Receiving Officer 收货文员
Requisition ID: HOT03KYI