Hilton Phoenix Supervisor 中餐厅主管 in Hefei, China
A Food and Beverage Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts oversees the food and beverage operations of Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting, and Kitchens to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will oversees all F&B operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting and Kitchens and ensures quality, and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton Worldwide brand standards
- Control, effectively, the flow of customers and the interactions between the front- and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Manage, accurately, all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience in organizing food & beverage service in a range of outlets
- Previous supervisory skills
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Phoenix Supervisor 中餐厅主管
Requisition ID: HOT01XMF