Eaton Corporation Werkvoorbereider aftermarkt in Hengelo, Netherlands
Eaton Electrical has an opening for an:
Werkvoorbereider Aftermarkt (m/f)
Location: The Netherlands, Hengelo
· Responsible for accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the aftermarket material demand and information package for supply chain and production (assembly and testing) while meeting and exceeding customer requirements, in accordance with all applicable codes and standards.
· Moreover the workpreparator defines and implements improvements that improve the effectivity of the aftermarket engineering and production team.
· Responsible for the assigned projects, accountable for performing work within budgeted cost estimates, committed lead times and assigned utilization levels.
· Self-management of assigned projects. Thorough collection of technical information, analysis and coordination in all phases of a project. Engineering in accordance with standards, agreements, and customer requirements, and a smooth and systematic progress of the engineering process.
· Collaboration and pro-active communication to all stakeholders in the aftermarket engineering team, and other cross functional teams (Aftermarket order management, Aftermarket Operations, Field Services).
· Technical review of project documentation. Interpret specs and customer inquiries.
· Advising and providing technical support to various internal departments with regard to feasibility and manufacturability, cost and availability of materials
· Putting together an information package for production (Assembly and testing): electrical schematics, supplemented by mechanical drawings, where necessary, provided with instruction.
· Prescribing materials in the ERP system to create material demand for purchase and production orders for aftermarket projects.
· Mechanical design of simple constructions, using 2D and 3D CAD software, under the supervision of the responsible Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
· Define and implement process improvements that improve the efficiency of the Aftermarket Engineering team by implementing and refining design tools that reduce preparation cycle time and errors.
· Must understand the switchgear Design and Manufacturing processes,
· Must understand Production management systems
· Preferred experience in Mechanical engineering, Electrical industries, assembly and wiring techniques
· Must be/become familiar with Eaton LVS MVS Product portfolio within short timeframe
· Intermediate Vocational Education (MTS) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Self-starter, drives improvement, in coordination with the manager. Quick Learner, able to adopt new systems and tools quickly.
· Solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are paramount.
· English (v/w) and Dutch (v) language
· Preferred experience with 2D and 3D CAD software applications
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No