HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist PRN - Inpatient in Hermitage, Tennessee
We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
* Creates an environment and culture that enables Rehabilitation Services to fulfill the mission of the Hospital to meet or exceed its goals.
* Provides input into strategic development initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of the inpatient rehabilitation strategic plan.
* Responsible for the financial viability of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, coordinating the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information.
* Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the implementation of budgetary guidelines.
* Supports the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist in managing the resources of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services in an ethical, viable manner.
* Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts. * In collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff, assures the development of quality inpatient rehabilitation programming to meet market needs. * Collaborates effectively with all members of the rehabilitation team within the inpatient rehabilitation unit. * Works with the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist to ensure the supply of appropriate resources to support the programs, services, organizational structure and staffing levels necessary for quality rehabilitation services. Coordinates as necessary with inpatient rehabilitation counterparts. * Implements operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of inpatient care including documentation. * Provides a safe, secure, and infection/hazard-free environment. * Supports the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist in development, implementation, and monitoring of the quality management plan for inpatient rehabilitation services.
* The Occupational Therapist supports interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities. * Demonstrates high ethical standards in customer service through all interactions with the patients, families, coworkers, staff, other hospital departments, physicians, community and all others. * Creates a high quality, professional clinical environment to facilitate the necessary recruitment of appropriate numbers of qualified staff.
_Qualifications:_ * Current State of TN Occupational Therapist Assistant required * Basic Life Support (BLS) current * Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program required
Title: Occupational Therapist PRN - Inpatient
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-55858