CACI International Systems Architect in Herndon, Virginia
CACI is seeking dynamic technical professionals who will help us advance the mission of the Intelligence Community for a large Enterprise IT program in Northern Virginia.
CACI provides unmatched Enterprise IT solutions and services that lead our customer’s IT efforts. We are the sole prime on a large enterprise IT vehicle! Our team has expertise in cloud computing solutions, cyber solutions, systems engineering, application development, and data storage.
Consider joining CACI, an industry leader, as we support all facets of our customer’s IT space, including collaboration, desktop, platform, security access and auditing services.
Have a great, innovative idea? We want to hear it. Have a new technology you want to introduce? Our customer is looking for new ways of doing things. Want to move to a new role after a while? We have an “internal assignments panel” within the program to help you define your next career move at CACI. We believe in our customer’s mission, but we also believe in our employees and their career at CACI.
CACI NSS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Architect to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
Senior Software Developer / Systems Architect responsible for the automated provisioning of both physical and AWS servers, utilizing existing COTs products (ServiceNow). Additionally, this position will require heavy scripting knowledge, Java EE, and a working knowledge of Cisco VDC.
Identifies system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for the total system. Ensures designs are compatible with the architecture and allocates requirements to segments.
Analyzes science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May supervise computer programmers.
• Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications
development processes and multimedia and internet technology.
• Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address
• Manage software development and support using formal specifications, dataflow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and computer aided software engineering tools.
• Apply the concept of operations set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improve current techniques.
• Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
• Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
• Apply as needed, activity and data modeling transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modem business methods and performance measurement techniques.
• Assist in establishing standards for information system procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 12-15 years of related experience.
Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
Develop Web-based UIs
Implement Web apps and support services
Experience developing Service Now applications
Database queries (CRUD)
Very Strong troubleshooting skills
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.