CACI International Tanium Engineer in Herndon, Virginia
CACI NSS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Tanium Engineer to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
Identifies system vulnerabilities and designs or deploys solutions that support a high availability system. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems.
• Understand and identify new vulnerabilities and attack vectors to actively hunt for threats.
• Re-write and update sensor/packages to support custom requirements and build dashboards to satisfied customer’s needs.
• Collaborate with clients regarding the nature of the system vulnerabilities and recommended remediation steps.
• Able to use various COTS and custom platforms to gather statistic to proactively scan the enterprise for malware.
• Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
• Test and monitor computer systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Analyze and study complex system requirements.
• Conduct root-cause analysis of noted system performance issues.
• Apply the Concept of Operations (CONOP) set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, construction and operation of information systems across a major sector of the organization.
• Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
• Test, debug, and assist in the refinement of system products.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
• Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 years of related experience.
Experienced with programing languages and ability to build and automate efficient and effective scripts. (Ex. VBScripts, PowerShell, WMI, SQL, Python, XML)
• Experienced with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Firewall logs, system logs, web logs, and application logs
• Experienced with providing engineering and administrative support in a large Microsoft Windows and/or Linux-based enterprise
• Ability to collect, process, and analyze data and information to create threat intelligence indicators
• Maintain knowledge and familiarity with attack surfaces and attack vectors
• Identify, track, and monitor emerging security threats and trends
• Provide rapid assessments of potentially imminent security situations, sensitive developments, and complex threat issues
• Strong oral and written communications skills required
Security+, CASP, GIAC, CISSP are desired
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.