Hilton Pastry Chef 饼房厨师长 in Heyuan, China
A Pastry Chef with Doubletree by Hilton will work closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to manage the pastry section of the kitchen, food production, and an exception culinary experience for Guests.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Pastry Chef, you will work very closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to manage the pastry section of the kitchen on a daily basis. A Pastry Chef will ensure that relevant dishes meet and exceed customer expectations at all times. Specifically, a Pastry Chef you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation by responding and incorporating Guest feedback
- Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Ensure resources support the business needs through the effective management of working rotations
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of the Team
- Contribute to food and beverage revenue through effective food cost control
- Manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized, motivated Team
What are we looking for?
A Pastry Chef serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years as a Pastry Chef de Partie or Pastry Chef Experience with high volume food production
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong supervisory skills
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
- A creative approach to the production of food
- A passion for producing high quality food
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Pastry Chef 饼房厨师长
Requisition ID: HOT02VS5