AECOM Assistant Manager, Internal Controls & Business Processes, Asia in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Requisition/Vacancy No. 159478BR
Position Title Assistant Manager, Internal Controls & Business Processes, Asia
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Line Support/Cross Services
Country Hong Kong
State/Province/Region HK - Sha Tin
City Hong Kong
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
· Perform internal controls assessments to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and assess adequacy of existing controls in place
· Conduct review of business operations to provide value-adding recommendations and initiate process improvement and remediation
· Follow through on the implementation of recommendations
· Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Finance
· 7 years or above working experience
· Experience in internal audit will be an advantage, with exposure to SOX compliance highly desirable
· Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
· Good analytical and presentation skills
· Strong business acumen, good communication and interpersonal skills
· Self motivated and able to work in multicultural environment and being a good team player
· Occasional travel is required
Preferred Qualifications -
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.