HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Admin Asst - Administration in Houston, Texas
_Gulf Coast Division Office - Houston, Texas_
_Administrative Assistant- Administration_
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division is looking for an* Administrative Assistant – Administration.*
The HCA Gulf Coast Division Front Desk Administrative Assistant is a person who interacts with all levels of the organization. This person greets the public and answers the company telephone in a professional and friendly manner. The role of the receptionist is to be the face of the company in person and on the telephone. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, customer service, telephone etiquette and good communication skills.
- Ensures all visitors are greeted in a warm and welcoming matter and are referred to their meeting as efficiently as possible.
- Manages the main telephone system for the office ensuring consistent coverage.
- Manages distribution of incoming mail and provides support for mailing needs (courier set up, FedEx delivery calls, etc.).
- Maintains the front desk area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Proactively anticipates needs and suggests ways that s/he can provide additional support.
- Performs as a collaborative member of the Gulf Coast Division Office support team.
- Maintains well-functioning supply closets and break rooms.
*A. **Education: * some college preferred. * * *B. **Experience: * Minimum of five (5) years experience as an administrative assistant. *C. **Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: *
· Exceptional ability to provide warm and helpful greeting and service to all visitors and callers. · Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word). · Strong organization skills and effective follow up on requests for assistance. · Excellent oral and written communication skills. · Effective time management skills. · Flexibility in willingness to assist Office Manager as needed.
Title: Admin Asst - Administration
Location: Texas-Houston-Gulf Coast Division Office
Requisition ID: 02660-80050