Schneider National, Inc. Driver - Regional Dedicated Truck Driver - Costco - Class A CDL in Houston, Texas
Regional Dedicated Truck Driver - Costco | Up to $3,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Houston & San Antonio, TX-162480
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.395 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul multi-stop, no touch reefer and dry van loads to a multi-billion dollar global retailer, Costco, and benefit from consistent miles with a primarily traveling in intrastate Texas. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $58,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Houston, TX or 75 miles of San Antonio, TX
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won't be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You'll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.€ - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000