Comcast Interactive Media Specialist in Houston, Texas
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for prospecting, selling, developing, and expanding the
client base for Advance Media. Drives new and incremental revenue and
regularly meets pre-established activity and results quotas. Monitors
and evaluates competitive media spending for sales categories. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptly
of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales,
marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer