HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Hudson, Florida
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is currently accepting applications for a full-time CT Technologist (CT Tech). Florida license/ARRT (CT) required.
Come work at our suburban Gulf Coast location just 45 minutes from the vibrant city of Tampa. With 290 beds, we offer a spectrum of services seldom found in a small community setting. In addition to our acclaimed Heart Institute, some of our most interesting specialties include:* Accredited Chest Pain Center * JCAHO accredited Stroke Program * Cancer Care Center * Neurosurgical Services * Advanced Same-Day Surgery * Regional Infusion Center * Wound Care * Accredited Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Program * Regional Center for Orthopedics & Surgical Services
To learn more about Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and to apply for this full-time CT Tech opportunity, please visitwww.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
- ARRT (CT) Certification.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-6960