HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Marketing Coordinator in Hudson, Florida
_This unique position will start out as PRN (as needed) with an average of 20 hours per week (not guaranteed)._
_POSITION SUMMARY: _Coordinates the Marketing and Community Relations program; assists with strategic planning and budgeting. Participates in formulating and communicating hospital messages to staff, media, and community through a variety of media including websites, social media, print and television and radio.
* In conjunction with the Marketing Director, ensures the accuracy and validity of all material content, and communications disseminated from the marketing department.
* Coordinates and facilitates the identification of community service needs for assigned service lines and departments. Plans and organizes special events to market the hospital's services * Participates in formulating and communicating hospital messages to staff, media, and community through a variety of media including websites, social media, print and television and radio. * Coordinates Speaker Bureau, effectively recruiting subject matter experts to address groups of civic, business and service organizations on health and health-related subjects. * Prepares and submits advertising materials to the appropriate publications and/or media outlets within assigned timeframes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is required
- A minimum of two years experience in marketing or public relations; preferably in healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong knowledge of print and broadcast mediums
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-6662