HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist II PRN in Hudson, Florida
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 290 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women's Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
Our Leading Technologies:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) • Patient Tracker • Electronic Medical Administration Record (eMAR) • Open Bore MRI Scanner • da Vinci Robotic Surgery
At Medical Center of Trinity, protecting life is more than our business, it's our heartfelt passion.
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in one or more sections of the laboratory that assists with the diagnosis of patients. The tasks and responsibilities include: * Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures; reports and interprets test results. * Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting. * Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods. * Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more difficult, non-routine tests. * Serves as a consultant to medical laboratory technicians and phlebotomists as needed. * Orients and mentors new staff members. * Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by goingto www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- Nationally recognized certification as a medical technologist.
- Florida State Licensure as a MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST in all Laboratory areas is required.
- BLOOD BANK experience is required.
- Associates' Degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist in a hospital laboratory is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Strong team work and collaboration abilities.
Title: Medical Technologist II PRN
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 26598-1190