Comcast BUSINESS SERVICES SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL in Hudson, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing superior technical support & service to our
small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries,
providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving
with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video &
data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their
Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer
account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements & recommends
solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all
resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles,
processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Network Administration/Troublehsooting
- Ideal opportunity applicants with cell phone troubleshooting exp or Military technical support exp.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- schedules available
9:30AM-7:00PM/Y 9:00AM-1:00PM Sat =MTWR/ Sat
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer