IBM Security Delivery Specialist in Hyderabad, India
About IBMIBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.Business Unit IntroductionIBM Security Systems in IBM focuses on product development and support for information security products. IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure.Who you are Security Delivery SpecialistWhat you'll do
· Manage and investigate the security incident
· Recommend possible remediation
· Report on the findings
How we’ll help you grow:- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor- You have an opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what excites you
• Confirm or dispel whether an incident occurred
• Investigate Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks
• Investigate compromise or breach of server, workstation, or data security
• Investigate suspected fraud or other illegal acts involving IT services or processes
• Investigate hostile action (or threats of hostile action) that has the intent to expose or publicize confidential electronic data, or cause that data to become inaccessible.
• Investigate computer crime which includes dishonest, fraudulent, malicious, or criminal use of computer systems and networks to obtain financial benefit.
• Investigation Intellectual Property Theft - Unlawful taking of electronic data stored in a computer system, or the electronic data of a third party stored in a computer system for which the company is legally responsible.