HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PICU RN in Idaho Falls, Idaho
_Eastern Idaho Medical Center_
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital. Come be a part of what makes us great, apply online now!
This full time position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Requires completion from accredited school of nursing.
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license.
- Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
- Certified in NRP, PALS,ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within first year of hire
- Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in pediatric critical care is preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PICU RN
Location: Idaho-Idaho Falls-Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00310-37230