Frontier Communications ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, MED in IRVING, Texas
The Account Executive is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Medium Business Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers into the medium segment accounts. Medium Business Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s). Medium Business Account Executives own all opportunities and customers in the medium account segment and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Strategic Value of Role
Increase Frontier valuation within medium segment accounts by:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned Commercial Accounts
- Landing new logo customers to improve market share
- Expanding product solutions to improve wallet share
- Providing network (product) solutions in and out of the Frontier footprint
Your role as a Medium Business Account Executive is to close net new business and retain the existing customer base which you are assigned to. As a Medium Business Account Executive, you are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you in the medium segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. A Medium Business Account Executive reports to a Regional Sales Manager.
The Medium Business Account Executive team is responsible for all customers and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, prospecting new leads, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Medium Business Account Executive’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Medium Business Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up according to the commitment.. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sale Technicians and Sales Engineers and Post-Sale Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisors – whose goal is to help you close and fulfill the deal.
- How does the Medium Business Account Executive team generate value for customers?
- Gain a deep understanding of the prospect or customer’s processes and problems
- Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered
- Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer’s best interests at the forefront
- Being available to customers in a consultative capacity even during those times the customer is not in the market
- Pays attention to details and can bring unique value on every customer interaction
- * * What makes a great Medium Business Account Executive?
- Customer Focused: Approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer
- Passion: Translates to customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution
- Process Oriented: Follows sales process guidance and tool usage, adopting best practices throughout sales campaigns
- Negotiation Skills: Develops innovative win-win solutions by demonstrating best practices to uncover company-viable solution options from the client's view Career Path
- Advancement within Frontier sales organization.
- Positions within sales management, product marketing, sales operations and sales enablement. Why consider this role?
- Participate as a member of a world-class sales organization who is a leader in their markets
- Be an integral part of a robust pre-Sales support team that includes local Sales Engineers, Regulatory, Field Operations, Product Management, Sales and Service Technicians, and a robust partner network – all motivated to help you win the deal
- Work for a successful leader in high performance communication technology industry with a positive track record of providing great solutions for our customers.
- Become a key member of your community through not only what you sell, but also your participation in community activities
- Experience income and career growth potential within an S&P; Fortune 500 company who continues to grow
- Receive benefit of a centralized marketing organization providing highly qualified leads
- Benefit from a customized B2B selling process that includes Sales Aids, guidance, a Playbook, and a tightly linked CRM.
Summary of competencies necessary to be successful in this position:
Handling different sales scenarios; setting agenda; using Call Plans; following sales process guidance and tool usage; adopting best practices; serving as a sales role model to others; thought-leading customers
Winning sales campaigns after they have progressed past Needs Development; closing late stage deals; developing reasons for prospects to act; overcoming late stage deal obstacles; winning confidence and support of late stage new entrants to the sales campaign; experiencing late stage delay
Planning and assessing level of objection risk; achieving success in sales campaigns when obstacles are presented from customers, due to competitive pressure, prices restrictions, or unforeseen external challenges; following corporate objection handling guidelines; advancing sales campaigns by handling objections
Demonstrating use of give-get framework; developing innovative win-win solutions to deal-killing challenges; demonstrating best practices to uncover company-viable solution options from the client's view; guiding customers in viewing a situation from more than their own parochial interest; developing solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction; building trust through multiple communication methods; dealing with and managing negotiations independently
Gaining customer loyalty; possessing personal connections with accounts; asking for references; preventing customer attrition; serving as a trusted advisor; generating repeat business
Converting qualified leads provided by Marketing into sales Opportunities; meeting lead follow-up timeframes; returning to nurture those leads that don't meet BANT criteria; qualifying leads; handling lead volume; using digital body language and other communications cues to start sales campaigns; optimizing lead creation, lead management, and lead conversion; utilizing marketing automation and social networking tools to stimulate demand; leveraging Marketing-produced personas and other segmentation work; tracking Lead activity in CRM as distinct from sales Opportunities
Capitalizing on Time
Maximizing time spent selling; tracking time spent across multiple activities; reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions; accommodating customers across multiple time zones; accomplishing non-selling activity during non-peak selling hours
Investing time and effort in personal development and professional education; leveraging academic pedigree; self-educating on customer's business environment; applying learning's in a consultative fashion to advance business deals; possessing thought leadership in business and personal settings
Exhibiting passionate intensity in work life; describing job, role, work and company to others; translating to customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution/product; leaving impression in language, tone and behavior; presenting professional content in a zealous and passionate way; exhibiting high spirits in situations where others are downcast or negative
Establishing a strong virtual network of peers, customers, and executive buyers; Can build and connect with Personas through virtual messaging; Relies on a strong network to generate new logo, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities, leverages relationships to build connections in difficult to penetrate accounts.
- Prospect for new business
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive solution of high speed broadband, advanced voice products, satellite video and personal online and data security solutions across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by Medium level accounts (existing and prospects)
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales campaigns after they have progressed past needs development by developing reasons for prospects to act
- Can achieve success in sales campaigns when obstacles are presented
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with all levels within customer/prospect’s organization
- Experience with consumer premise equipment (CPE) sales
- 2+ years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._ _For more information please visit:
Candidate must have a valid State driver’s license and clean driving record.
Required Experience: .
Job Location: IRVING, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 319084-798