Hilton HR Coordinator in Istanbul, Turkey
An HR Coordinator with Hampton is responsible for supporting and advising management on proper policies and procedures to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with employee relations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? At Hampton, our mission is to satisfy every Guest, every time. In fact, we've made satisfaction a promise with our unconditional, 100% Hampton Guarantee. No matter which of our over 1,800 Hampton locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific you visit, you'll find incredible value, friendly service, free breakfast and Internet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Beds®, and well-appointed rooms. If you appreciate friendly service and are commitment to satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hampton. Because it’s with Hampton where our Guests know we love having them there. What will I be doing?
As an HR Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting and advising management on proper policies and procedures to deliver an excellent staff experience. An HR Coordinator would also be required to manage succession planning and employee relations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support and advise Managers on proper policies and procedures
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure absence monitoring is in line with company guidelines
- Maintain online personnel system, payroll system, and monthly reporting
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Assist in determining departmental training requirements
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Assist in the organisation of Team Member social events
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Promote and endorse staff benefits
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
An HR Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in HR Coordinator or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification, or equivalent
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Good knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- IT proficiency
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hampton --- where we love having you here®. Locations throughout the United States, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany Robust expansion in India, Poland, Turkey, UK, and beyond Majority of properties are franchised Named Entrepreneur Magazine's #1 Franchise in 2011.
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT02JJU