Bank of America Client Relationship Manager - Employee Benefits in Jacksonville, Florida
Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
Candidates for this position may be located in any of the following locations: Boston, MA - Hopewell, NJ - Jacksonville, FL - Denver, CO or Charlotte, NC.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM), a Vice President level position, is responsible for the overall relationship across our Institutional Plans Client base within the Merrill Lynch Retirement Group. The CRM is the strategic lead who is responsible for the satisfaction, retention, and profitability of our Health Benefit Solutions clients.
The CRM will interface frequently with senior members of internal leadership team as well as our clients' Human Resources, Benefits, and Finance Departments so a successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven negotiating skills, a demonstrated knowledge of equity award plans, and an appreciation for the challenges that face today's plan sponsors.
• Formulating Client Centric Business Plans
• Creating and maintaining a high level of personal contact with your clients
• Creating and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction as measured by both internal and 3rd party benchmarks
• Effectively managing P&L's for their book of business
• Consultatively cross-selling additional products and services to support Client needs
• Coordinate and deliver quarterly Service and Product Reviews with the team
• Manage the various Service Support organizations to ensure a high level of service
• Identify and leverage the multiple and broad resources Merrill Lynch has to most effectively serve each of your client's unique needs
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 10-15 years of industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Thorough understanding of the Health Benefits industry, as well as the competitive landscape that shape them
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• Ability to manage complex projects and work with a cross-functional team
• Strong leadership traits as the CRM is a visible leader internally. While a CRM does not have any direct report responsibility, they need to move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and directing the work being done.
• Ability to be conceptual, able to recognize problems from few or subtle clues, and be innately comfortable with complex and ambiguous situations.
• Additional benefit product knowledge and/or experience is a strong plus (Defined Contribution, Non Qualified Deferred Compensation, Defined Benefit or Equity)
Posting Date : 09/05/2017
Location : US-CO-Littleton, US-FL-Jacksonville, US-MA-Boston, US-NJ-Pennington, US-NC-Charlotte
Travel : Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.