Home Depot IB OB ACCOUNT MANAGER - MUSA in Jacksonville, Florida
Interline Brands, Inc. (“Interline”) is among the nation’s largest distributors and direct marketers of specialty maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, both branded and private label. In 2015, Interline was acquired by The Home Depot®.
It stocks more than 100,000 plumbing, janitorial, electrical, hardware, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and other MRO products, from more than 3000 suppliers worldwide. Products and value-added services are sold to more than 175,000 active customers, including facilities maintenance customers, professional contractors, and specialty distributors.
Key end-markets include multifamily housing; health care institutions; educational organizations; lodging; plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC contractors; locksmiths and hardware stores. The company operates more than 70 distribution centers / branches and four regional replenishment centers across the United States, which facilitates reliable same-day or next-day delivery service to 98% of the U.S. population.
Interline employs a multi-dimensional sales model to drive market share gains, utilizing the following primary channels: field sales representatives, telesales and direct marketing including online websites, catalogs, business-to-business selling portals, and fliers. With a unified operating platform, the company can sell the same product to various customers utilizing different pricing schedules and different service models, depending on the needs of each customer.
If you want to join a dynamic organization where leadership strives to put their best foot forward with their employees and their clients, come join the Interline Team.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Profitably grow sales for all assigned accounts & market segments by leading, developing, managing, and executing a sales strategy that supports the organization’s goals and increases the company’s market share.
- Secure profitable new account partnerships by prospecting, performing a needs analysis, developing a value based sales solution tailored to the customer’s needs, presenting a value based selling proposal, and profitably negotiating a successful close.
- Demonstrate and utilize a comprehensive knowledge of other functional departments to support the profitable growth of the business unit; effectively collaborate with additional departments such as Merchandising, Operations, Inventory Control, Credit, and Special Orders
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Develop, manage, and complete sales reporting for all assigned accounts & market segments that includes weekly, monthly and quarterly results and pipeline forecasts
- Resolve customer challenges by investigating problems and developing sustainable & scalable solutions
- Monitor external environment, competitive industry trends, and identify new product/services opportunities and funnel to management.
NATURE AND SCOPE No direct reports. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Additional Minimum Qualifications: Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Additional Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: