Bank of America Technology Project Solutions Consultant in Jacksonville, Florida
Position will be a member of the Global Information Security Program Delivery team. Supports End to End Technology for programs and projects. Performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. Must be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Supports for End to End Technology for programs and projects. Performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. Manages multiple projects or a single major project. Partners with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements for technology solutions. Assists with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment. Manages to timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility. Build positive give and take relationships with stakeholders. Use the right questions and tools to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
• Manages multiple projects or a single major project
• Partners with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements for technology solutions
• Strong ability to interact, communicate, and influence vertically and laterally
• Proven ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
• Proven ability to think strategically
• Ability to anticipate risks and successfully develop and drive mitigation plans
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Ability to navigate in complex and changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and conceptual thinking.
• Ability to work with Technical and Non Technical business owners.
• Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development.
• Experience in Bank of America change management practices a plus.
Posting Date : 03/20/2017
Location : US-CA-Simi Valley, US-FL-Jacksonville, US-NC-Charlotte, US-TX-Addison
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.