HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EVS Technician PRN in Kansas City, Missouri
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Research Medical Centeris currently looking for aEVS Technician - EVS.
- Under moderate supervision must clean and service all areas of the hospital and perform a variety of housekeeping duties to provide a clean, disinfected and sanitized environment for patients, visitors and employees.
* Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced low pressure.
* Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
* Experience: No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
* Equipment/Machine Skills: Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
* Other Skills: Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions.
Title: EVS Technician PRN
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-46122