HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiology - PRN in Kansas City, Missouri
_Research Medical Center__–__Kansas City, MO_ _Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiology - PRN _ __ At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Research Medical Centeris currently looking for aRegistered Nurse (RN) – Cardiology - PRN.
/Apply now to learn how Research Medical Center can help you grow your nursing career! /* *
_Responsibilities:_ * Under the guidance and direction of the Director of Nursing and the Chief Nursing Officer, provides nursing leadership for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and safety in assigned areas of responsibility. * Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and their families. * Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner. * Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division and company. * Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation of patient care utilizing performance improvement process.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
* Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Missouri as a registered nurse is required, certification in area of specialty preferred.
* Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS and ACLS required
* Knowledgeable in EKG interpretation and cardiac arrhythmia recognition
* A minimum of two years in critical care/cardiovascular nursing preferred.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organization and leadership skills required. * Basic computer knowledge required. Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 email@example.com
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiology - PRN
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-48024