Hilton Accounting Supervisor – Special Projects in Ken, Japan
Accounting Supervisor - Special Projects will directly support the Finance Manager and Director of Finance with identifying and implementation of process improvement opportunities, reviewing and ensuring compliance with accounting standards, and assist to build commercially focused Finance Department within the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Accounting Supervisor - Special Projects, you will directly support the Finance Manager and Director of Finance with projects as assigned. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Review finance processes for compliance with accounting standards and company policies and assist Finance Manager with implementing any deficiencies
- Help to build a commercially focused Finance Department within the hotel, ensuring a financial knowledge base among management Team Members
- Reconcile and check accounts, as necessary, with the hotel
- Build accurate financial reports and identify clearly any discrepancies
- Apply financial, business and commercial perspectives to hotel operations in order to improve profitability and efficiency
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
Accounting Supervisor - Special Projects serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function, preferably within a hotel environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience with the SUN system
- Strong Excel skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Accounting Supervisor – Special Projects
Requisition ID: HOT04HF8