Hilton Payroll Supervisor in Ken, Japan
A Payroll Supervisor will oversee the payroll process and use payroll historical and trending data to make recommendations to the Finance Manager.
What will I be doing?
As Payroll Supervisor, you will oversee the payroll process and use payroll historical and trending data to make recommendations to the Cluster Finance Manager. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain accurate accounting records and provide related financial reports for the hotel accounting system
- Lead the payroll process, as it relates to payroll costs, and ensure all work is completed on time with all relevant accounts reconciled
- Prepare payroll and overtime accruals journals
- Ensure the balance sheets, as they relate to all payroll accounts are a fair reflection of the assets of the hotels
- Ensure reporting is timely, accurate and consistent with the financial accounts so that the PandL/Balance sheets reconcile to the trial balance and where proof of reconciliations can be provided on a monthly basis
- Ensure Team Member pay queries are resolved on a timely basis
- Monitor actual hours to contracted hours
- Ensure effective controls are in place over payroll expenses
What are we looking for?
A Payroll Supervisor serving Hilton Brand is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience with Hilton system / Amano TimePRO
- Previous experience with Accounting/Finance/HR
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Payroll Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT04A54