Comcast Campaign Manager- Kirkland, Washington in Kirkland, Washington
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
* Job Summary: *
Responsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic make-good/under delivery plan, and providing exceptional execution of client campaigns. Ensures full integration of varied knowledge to determine business and functional priorities as it relates to the client campaign. Acts as a key business partner providing oversight in a complex and critical environment for the full life-cycle of the client campaign. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of larger contracts with more specific and complex requirements, revisions, and copy into a traffic-ready status, including transferring orders from sales to traffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related communications between clients and traffic, and processing revisions as required leveraging shared services resources as appropriate. Determines when to deviate from established policies and procedures to ensure fulfillment of contract requirements.
- Acts as primary business partner to traffic and other departments, as necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special requirements by interpreting contract requirements, researching discrepancies or inconsistencies, and developing and implementing alternative solutions.
- Develops partnership with sales organization to lead all efforts to maintain and manage the execution of the entire client campaign life cycle such as making schedule changes, developing and implementing efficiencies and opportunities, and acting as first responder for any client issues that arise.
- Develops and executes alternative solutions to ensure attainment of client expectations and to resolve issues for make goods/under delivery.
- Review and act on pre-empt notices, oversell reports, and other related inventory information.
- Develops ad hoc performance reports, provides analysis, insight, and recommendations to enhance success of current and future campaign performance, such as ratings achievements, run rates.
- Develops best practices or solutions to improve campaign processes and define metrics to measure process effectiveness.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level:-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience:-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Superior attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Exemplary follow-up/follow through
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new systems and software
*Note -This posting is reflective of multipleCampaign Managerpositions available at this location
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer