Comcast Director Regional/National Sales in Kirkland, Washington
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for leading and directing the operations in the Ad Sales Region. Establishes sales objectives and procedures to be consistent with the overall direction of all sales activities within the regional market area. Accountable for the management of the ad sales team in a major regional market.
- Works with sales marketing team in identifying unique business solutions for clients.
- Creates, enhances and maintains relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Recruits, trains and motivates sales team. Ensures ongoing development of team.
- Utilizes sales tools to measure productivity and increase sales team performance.
- Develops successful sales strategies to achieve revenue goals. Accountable for achieving sales goals.
- Works with leadership across the division to gain economies of scale and maintain best practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer