CACI International Mid. All Source Intelligence Analyst - Regional SMEs in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community. May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.Required
• Education – Associate’s Degree OR four years direct relevant experience PLUS
• Experience – at least four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst PLUS
• Clearance – TS/SCI
• Special skills or qualifications (all required)
Proficient in utilizing standard MS computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
USCENTCOM Area of Operations and Area of Influence regional political/military science background - Special emphasis on Russia, Iran, ISIL, Syria, Iraq, Jordan
Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical intelligence team
Strong briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to senior members of the intelligence community
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Middle East regional geopolitical science
• Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq regional issues or military intelligence analysis
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.