Hilton Credit Manager - Finance in La Quinta, California
A Credit Manager is responsible for managing and administering the credit and collections function for the entire hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Credit Manager, you would be responsible for managing and administering the credit and collections function for the entire hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and administer the credit and collections function of the hotel to include, but not limited to, extending credit to group customers, the maintenance and control of accounts receivable and collection
- Assist Director in overall operation of the department
- Extend credit to group and catering clientele according to established standards and criteria, including, but not limited to, background clearance and credit assessment
- Establish and implement hotel credit and collection policies and procedures in compliance with federal, state, local and company regulations and standards
- Resolve disputes on direct-bill and collection accounts
- Draft collection letters and address collection for accounts of $25,000 or more
- Review credit and collection related issues including, but not limited to, Accounts Receivable Aged Trial Balance, high bill accounts, returned checks and credit card charge-backs and bad account write-offs
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Credit Manager - Finance
Requisition ID: HOT0485N