Hilton Reservations Agent (FT) - Front Office in La Quinta, California
POSITION PURPOSE :
Processes reservations in a timely manner following Hilton standards. Answers reservations inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner. Handles the team member reservations for the Team Member Travel Program.
Answers all reservations telephone calls and e-mails in a friendly manner, using clear English communication. When processing e-mails or listening to callers, ensures a clear understanding of their inquiries and requests. Promptly provides accurate information regarding availability of accommodations and other requested information. Assists with golf, Spa and Room
Reservation and Restaurant Reservations.
Assists the local Reservations Desk at HRW with questions, problems or concerns that arise concerning reservations made at the hotel.
Maintains suite reservation request process and inventory controls for all suites and other room accommodations, as needed, to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
Processes reservation requests from team members at other hotels in the Hilton family.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Assists office in any other administrative duties as needed.
• Prepares reports as required.
• Know the layout of the hotel including all room types, suites and meeting rooms. Attends training and meeting as required. Be knowledgeable of golf courses including course descriptions, rates and any other information necessary to answer guest inquiries. Be knowledgeable of spa including basic service treatments, rates and any other information necessary to answer guest inquiries.
Frequency Key: Never – 0 hours; Rare – up to 1 hour; Occasional – 1-3 hours; Frequent – 3-6 hours; Constant – 6-8 hours.
Physical Activity Frequency
Climbing stairs Occasional
Near Vision Constant
Far Vision Constant
Lifting/Carrying (# lbs) Occasional up to 20 lbs.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Reservations Agent (FT) - Front Office
Requisition ID: HOT04CR3