Frontier Communications Director, Alternate Channel Sales and Distribution in LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona
Director, Alternate Channel Sales and Distribution
Responsible for Alternate Channel Sales Distribution, including but not limited to:
– Growing the revenue base of Frontier’s Commercial alternate channels
– Development of companywide Commercial Alternate Channel strategies
– Identification of new Alternate Channel sales and provisioning partners (contract negotiations)
– Managing the various Commercial Channel parties
– Supporting the needs of the Regions, expanding sales within the channels
– Leveraging and developing consistent national channel processes as required
Summary of Position:
Develop sales, revenue, strategies, policies, plans and partnerships that drive Commercial sales and revenue. This position is directly responsible for driving growth in this area of the business. This position will direct segmented marketing for the agent channel while being collaborative with the call center, wholesale and web interfaces.
- Develop and execute Commercial alternate channel strategies to drive revenue for: – Value Added Resellers– Commercial Referral Partners– D2D Vendors– Frontier Take The Lead (TTL) Program
- – Commercial Outbound Telemarketing
- – Sales Aggregators
- – Commercial Distribution Partners
- – Master Agents
- Direct all projects within timelines (inception to completion)
- Manage and leverage organizational support to fulfill Alternate Channel support and sales needs
- Create Alternate Channel programs and processes that creatively support the overall market share and financial goals.
- Coordinate with Frontier Legal and negotiate all Third-Party Retail Agent agreements and compensation schedules.
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing teams to ensure all national 3rdparty distribution channels align with their strategies
- Develop and manage an annual budget
- Manage Integration, Fulfillment and Commission support for Commercial Alternate Channel Sales, Order Processes, Third Party Vendors and Fulfillment Partners
- Lead Regional Alternate Channel Support personnel or assigned roles on Regional Execution Objectives and Plans
- Job Requirements:
- Extensive agent sales experience (minimum of 10 years) with at least 5 years in a management role in the Telecommunications industry or a high-tech industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills - strong written (including editing) and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform as a strategic thinker as well as a tactical performer
- Previous experience leading diverse team of individuals and creating an environment that encourages creativity and excitement while producing consistently strong results
- Must have success in leading a team or teams towards common goals that result in revenue generation
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing or business required; MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed…heavy travel required (50%+) for recruiting, training, relationship development and driving sales.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit:
Must have Valid Driver License
Job Location: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 318505-798