Comcast Retail Sales Consultant in Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Xfinity Retail Store Summary:
Our XFINTY Retail Stores represents a significant sales and service channel in the company serving over 30 million customers every year. Join us as we continue to evolve into a world-class national retailer, bringing together immersive in-store sales and service experiences. Our stores have always been a place where customers could find a friendly expert to help with routine service. Now we are so much more! Our stores have become a place where customers can experience our products and services in convenient locations. Additionally, customers can purchase the latest consumer electronics products that enhance home entertainment, home connectivity and their mobile experiences
Being the face of XFINITY, our Retail Sales & Service Consultants are responsible for assisting customers with all aspects sales and service ensuring an excellent customer experience. Using your knowledge, tools & technology along with a passion and desire to help; you will customize a unique solution to each customer.
Product & service offerings include:
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Deep understanding of XFINITY products and services; effectively inform and educate customers
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how XFINITY products and services improve the customers' lives.
- Understand XFINITY products capabilities and how they outperform the competition.
- Evaluate customer's potential product needs and tailor XFINITY solution to meet customer video, data, voice, and connected home requirements.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales & customer satisfaction goals.
- Support store operations including inventory, equipment transactions and payment activity.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for immersive customer onboarding experience ensuring the customer fully understands how to use XFINITY products and services including XFINITY Apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and Comcast code of conduct
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and certain holidays. May be asked to work in alternate XFINITY Stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Require standing for extended periods of time servicing customers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience; prefer consumer electronics/wireless/telecommunications retail sales experience
- Must enjoy interacting with people
- Committed to providing world class customer experience
- Warm & engaging-ability to develop rapport quickly
- Positive, "I can help you with that" attitude
- Genuinely curious about customer needs
- Solution orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Passion for technology
- Desire to learn
- Ability to excel in dynamic environment
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.