CRST International Trailer Mechanic in Laredo, Texas
CRST Lincoln Sales, Inc. has immediate openings for multiple Trailer Mechanics to be located at our shop in Laredo, TX.
Job Summary: General repair and preventative maintenance on fleet tractor and trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform tractor PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Perform trailer PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
- Complete written PM inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Operate class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around yard and into and out of service facility.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued by CRST
- Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
High school diploma or GED is preferred, general mechanical skills relating to class 8 vehicles and trailers.
CRST is an EOE
Location: Laredo, TX
Employment duration: Full time