AECOM Contract Administrator in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Contract Administrator
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Performs procurement and contract/subcontract administration, procurement, and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process. This includes correspondence, negotiations, subcontract generation, contract close-out, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers. Research, analyze, coordinate, develop and maintain documentation .
1) Ensure procurement practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
2) Review and process procurement requisitions.
3) Coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of procurement documentation.
4) Develop and maintain procurement files including monitoring and tracking of subcontractor deliverables.
5) Obtain and evaluate proposals and quotations; determine offers responsiveness, responsibility and eligibility for award; participate/conduct discussions and negotiations; determine source selection.
6) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartment and internal department personnel.
7) Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing proposals.
8) Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statement of work, data submittal requirements and proposals preparation instructions.
9) Monitor small business activities for the division including, coordinating with technical staff, maintain records, and participating in small business activities/fairs.
10) Support Company's compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and initiatives.
11) Maintain a filing system and is responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and at least 5 years of direct contract/subcontract job-related experience to include correspondence, negotiations, subcontract generation, contract close-out, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers or equivalent. Good written and oral communication skills; familiarity with word-processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required. Qualify for and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
DoD Contract/Subcontract Experience
Familiarity and Experience with the FARs
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Highly Desired
Local candidates preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Commercial Management / Contract Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163592BR