AECOM Operations Manager - RSS II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Operations Manager - RSS II
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Manages the day-to-day operation of organization's operational maintenance and overall support activities at a contract site or business segment. Overall responsibility for cost, schedule and technical performance of the operation. Accountable for production, supply, production control/planning and quality management aspects of operations. Acts as primary point of contact for customers at the work site level. Position reports to the contract Program Manager.
1) Overall responsibility for cost, schedule and technical performance of the operation.
2) Interfaces with company and customer personnel on diverse issues and problems and works to resolve operational issues and problems.
3) Ensures government requirements are executed, efficient and completed on time.
4) Provides direction and leadership to assigned personnel to include ensuring staff is adequately trained; coordinates workloads, priorities, and schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of work; and monitors and evaluates staff performance.
5) Manages and coordinates research and investigations as related to customer repair issues
6) Provides guidance and assistance relative to operating problems and projects.
7) Manages and applies strategies to create services consistent with the contract requirements.
8) Provides technical support to customers.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or at least 12 years of job related experience or equivalent. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required. Position may require travel. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Highly Desired
Local candidates preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164248BR