Hilton Guest Service Agent(F&B) in Lijiang, China
A Guest Service Agent(F&B) with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites is responsible for serving wines and having a thorough and current knowledge of wines to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn. Because it's with the Hilton Garden Inn where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Agent(F&B), you are responsible for serving wines and having a thorough and current knowledge of wines to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Wine Waiter/ess would also be required to recommend wines and achieve department targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional and current knowledge of wines to guests
- Recommend wines to accompany relevant dishes to patrons
- Describe and up-sell wines to provide excellent customer experience
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure accurate billing
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend training provided by the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Guest Service Agent(F&B) serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Good grooming standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience as Wine waiter/ess/Wine Waiter/ess
- Good interpersonal skills
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn--- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller MirraÂ® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep SystemÂ® bed
Fitness Centers featuring PrecorÂ® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Guest Service Agent(F&B)
Requisition ID: HOT01IDK