CACI International Application Developer in Linthicum, Maryland
Summary: CACI is in search of an Application Developer for a newly awarded contract in the Linthicum, Maryland. This opportunity is broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish task that are given.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This position will be performed as a member of the research and development organization within the DOD Cyber Crime Center, a national cyber center. The candidate will be actively investigating and developing new software tools and techniques in performing automated malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence. The candidate should have strong algorithm, software design, and software development skills with an understanding of low level OS and system operations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Candidate must have more than 5 recent (i.e. less than 2 years removed) years of experience in a software engineering role
• Strong programming skills in PHP
• Strong programming skills in C#
• Experience in SQL
• Rudimentary knowledge in Network Architecture and networked programs
• Experience in secure programming for web application development
• Experience with the software development lifecycle to include requirements definition and unit testing
• Experience in developing cyber security, malware analysis or digital forensics applications
• Must have a minimum of a U.S. Secret Security clearance
• Graduate degree or active progress in obtaining a graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Experience in Java, C, C++, Python
• Rudimentary understanding of protocol analysis
• Rudimentary understanding of malware analysis or reverse engineering
• Experience in digital forensics
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.