WindStream Communications Analyst I-Finance in Little Rock, Arkansas
The Analyst I - Finance is responsible for reporting on all aspects of work orders. Reporting will be developed and produced to report on status of work orders and the associated materials required to complete packages.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Apply known standards and guidelines to unusual or non-recurring events, analyze problems, issues and information to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Provide timely and accurate data in written format for recurring and ad-hoc reporting
Obtain data from the applicable system, analyze the acquired date, and validate the data against vendor invoices.
The Analyst must be able to provide accurate, timely and concise updates both verbally and written
- The position requires the ability to remain focused and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and performing required duties within specified timelines
- The Analyst will be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge and strong technical aptitude using Microsoft Excel and Word are required. Analyst will utilize, MARS, Latitude, JTOSP, LeaseNet, JIRA, Confluence, Docushare, WINBuy, VIEW and any other system that is required within scope of duties as assigned
*Minimum Requirements: *
College degree and 0-2 years professional level experience; or 4 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Finance
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17002093